Partnering With Us Is A
If you are a Business, Funding Agency, Community Support Organisation, an Individual or Family - check out how we can help each other:
"Caleb feels accepted and valued - a priceless gift in a world that is not always accepting of disability - particularly when you cannot see it."
- Maree Evans - Her son has progressed from our Learn to Sail Programme to become an International Para Sailing Champion by the age of 17.
Ways You Can Help Us
Sponsoring Funds - How to make a cash donation.
We continually need ongoing funds for our operating costs, such as purchasing new, or upgrading our gear, maintenance projects, catering supplies, etc. Donating funds, however small or large, is always needed and greatly appreciated. You can even sponsor an individual sailor.
If you would like to make a cash donation as a bank deposit our bank account is:
Account name: Sailability Tauranga Charitable Trust
Account number: 03-0474-0010331-000
Reference: Your first and last name
Donations over $5 are tax deductible. If you require a receipt please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Perhaps you have a marine business and can donate supplies for our sail boats and RiB boats, lifejackets, marine radios, ropes, sails, and other essential gear.
2. Or you are a food supplier, as we need groceries and kitchen supplies to help feed our volunteers on sailing days.
3. Maybe you can supply us with paint, building supplies and tools.
4. How about donating goods that we can use to thank volunteers and sailors: gift baskets, sunscreen, WINE, a massage, a weekend away, pretty much anything that someone would love to get as a gift.
5. Whatever your business, let's put our heads together and come up with a list of possible things that may be of help.
Gifting Your Services
6. Vouchers for a meal at your cafe/restaurant.
7. Gifting your business and marketing services, up- skilling our volunteers in the evolving use of social media marketing.
8. Vouchers for an event or fun activity for our volunteers and sailors living with disability, such as concert or event tickets, a harbour cruise, a fishing cruise, a sailing experience on a larger yacht, a go at another adaptive sport our sailors may not have tried yet, a weekend away...
The list of options could be very long indeed, so let's have a chat and see what wonderful things and experiences are possible.
Menu of Ways We Can Help You
All the following options help raise awareness of your organisation as one that actively gives back to the community, helping to raise your profile and brand exposure.
1. Display of your logo in our newsletters, on our website and social media pages.
2. Written article about you and what you do, displayed on all our media platforms.
3. Include you in a relevant press releases for newspapers and other community publications, etc., about Sailability Tauranga and how you have helped us.
4. Provide you with our logo, media quality photos and professional copy for you to use on your own media platforms.
5. Attend a prize giving or other media worthy club or community event and help promote you, or let you do a presentation.
6. Invite you to have a sail or support boat ride during our Learn to Sail Programme.
7. Invite you to have a sail or support boat ride on one of our special sailing days, such as the Keeler Sail Day and Destination Sail Day.
8. Invite you to come watch our competitive sailors at a Regional or National Regatta, with a promotional display for your organisation, giving your brand wider media exposure.
9. Invite you to donate for special sailor sponsorship opportunities, such as our Racing Team's/individual sailor's travel expenses to Regional, National, and International Para Sailing Regattas, giving your brand a wider exposure, and inclusion of your brand with all media reports of the event.
Become a Sponsor and Join The Sailability Smiles Club
Come brainstorm with funding officer Jim McCrone and media manager Elisha McCarty. Select from the above menu, or bring ideas of your own, so together we can create a customised plan that shows our gratitude for your help, and also gives your brand and message further exposure.
Creative partnership is the art of reciprocal benefit
that honours each person's unique voice and story.